Black Diamond in Return to Moria
Black Diamond in Return to Moria black diamonds are an uncommon and priceless resource. It can be used to fix broken Mapstones and craft a range of high-level items.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Table of Contents
In Return to Moria, Black Diamond can be obtained in the following ways:
1. Take it from the goblin and orc camps.
Look for it in damaged Mapstones.
All across the world are ruined mapstones, and occasionally they hold black diamonds. You’ll need twenty stone and three Black Diamonds to fix a broken Mapstone.
3. Use a forge to craft it.
At any Forge, once the Forge technology is unlocked, you can craft Black Diamonds. What you’ll need to craft a Black Diamond is:
- One Iron Nugget
- Single Mithril Ingot
- One coal tip to acquire a black diamond
The following advice will help you obtain Black Diamond in Return to Moria:
- Investigate every goblin and orc camp you come across.
- Look out for any damaged Mapstones.
- As soon as you can, build a forge so that you can start crafting black diamonds.
- Keep your Black Diamonds for essentials like making high-level equipment and fixing damaged Mapstones.
Black diamonds are an important resource, but they can be hard to locate. You can improve your chances of obtaining Black Diamond and using it to make the greatest equipment in the game by paying attention to the advice provided above.
In summary Black Diamond in Return to Moria
One of Return to Moria’s most important resources is black diamond. You can improve your chances of obtaining Black Diamond and using it to make the greatest equipment in the game by paying attention to the advice provided above.