Get New Weapon and Abilities in Resident Evil 4 Remake
Capcom has confirmed that the Resident Evil 4 remake’s Separate Ways DLC will be published. The DLC will be available to all players as a free update.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Table of Contents
Get New Weapon and Abilities in Resident Evil 4 Remake: Separate Ways is a side narrative about Ada Wong, a mystery spy for the Umbrella Corporation. The DLC takes place during the events of the main game and allows players to see the story through Ada’s eyes.
The DLC will include new regions to explore, creatures to battle, and puzzles to solve. Ada will also be able to use new weapons and abilities.
Separate Ways DLC will be available in the second half of 2023.
Here are some of the specifics about the Separate Ways DLC that have been revealed:
Get New Weapon and Abilities in Resident Evil 4 Remake:
- All players will receive the update for free.
- It will take place throughout the main game’s events.
- It will take Ada Wong’s point of view.
- It will have new regions to explore, adversaries to defeat, and puzzles to solve.
- Ada will be able to employ new weapons and abilities in it.